Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cribs

Has anyone caught the episode of MTV cribs that features Julia's Maui digs??


We saw it last night.  So fun to see.  She is so cute.  And if you saw it, maybe you noticed that the house looked familiar...like maybe you had seen it on an old Portland Sunshine post?  I figure the fine folks at MTV must read my blog...how else would they have picked out this house? 

And  did you see her vespa...which was a key prop in these gorgeous Martha photos from her Sister's wedding.

Its not everyday that Cribs features a house you have been too.  I felt like a baller....

Thanks LL for letting me know it was on.  And for those that know us well....what do you think about the fact we have CABLE?!?! Heyyyyy!

3 comments:

KK said...

You guys got CABLE?? I see a pig flying by my 20th floor window... :-)

Z$'s mama said...

I knew O was hooked at the first episode of ... Never mind...I won't out him on your blog...

BIRDIE said...

OMG...is a microwave far behind???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...