Saturday, January 29, 2011

Funny Confession #73

As I mentioned earlier this week, WKF likes to borrow my phone to snap pictures.  I think I may need to define some boundaries.  I noticed this photo on my phone last night...I didn't even realize he took it. 


What you can't see is that SweetP is on my lap.  This is a good glimpse into my life.  Even when I go to the bathroom, I have one on my lap and the other right there with me (and a camera apparently).   I love it! 

Is this TMI?  Probably...sorry.

4 comments:

Leah said...

Been there. Many times! These are the times that I try to remind myself that 10 years from now I will look back on these days and miss every minute of it, right?

Joanna said...

Not TMI! So cute!

Mary said...

You are seriously going to have to make a book out of these funny confessions. They're awesome!

Ms. Mayhem said...

It's "mayhem", I love it too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...