Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Mr. Ben

What kind of a mommy blogger am I??  I cannot believe I have not yet dedicated a post to Mr. Ben.  The dude is amazing.  He is a local celebrity, esp within the 4 and under crowd (and their moms).   If you can make time to catch one of his many shows all over town (in hip venues), you'll be  hooked.

Here is some footage we took this morning. 




I told you he was good.  And PS - I am LOVING the hot pink hair on that mom to the right of Ben...I told her so.  Too cool, so funky, I dig it!

As you know, we have been spending our winter weekends in the mountains.  But you didn't know that we are up there with 2 other Mr. Ben-loving families.    On any given weekend it is not uncommon to have six adults singing "Blastoff", sometimes the kids get into it too. 

Keep up the great work Mr. Ben - you are so loved. 

1 comment:

Mr. Ben said...

Thanks so much for coming to the show -- I'm glad you guys had fun.

I feel so fortunate to live in a community of parents like you who engage so fully in the activities their children love. I'm convinced this is one of the best places in the country to raise kids.

-Mr. Ben

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...