Thursday, May 13, 2010

Our Trip

As promised, here come the boring family vacation photos. This blog has become a place to document our little life, so bear with me... (is it "bear with me" or "bare with me"?).

Cape, check! His own backpack, check! Bag of cheerios, check! WKF is ready to go!
Yes, we let him just play in the aisles with his new friends...he was pumped...

Maui! On our way to get a rental car. I had no idea I was about to fall in love.

Lots of playing in the sand. Construction is in their blood, they made some good castles.

SweetP met the ocean for the first time.



Our humble abode. Isn't she cute?

Cows, in an ocean front field on the road to Hana.

Random hitchhiker along the road to Hana. O totally pulled over and picked her up.
Looking down over a bridge. A bridge that O jumped off of (10 years ago when he lived in Maui).


I told you he picked her up...
My favorite beach house. I picked it out early in the trip. Later in the trip I realized it was the home of the bride's sister...go figure. Such a rad house.

Both kiddos were wiped on the flight home. Flying with babies is so easy....(when they sleep and when they get their own seats, and its a direct flight).



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable pics! I love the Fritsch family!! You look amazing - love the bathing suit, mama!!! Love and miss you!!! xoxoxo, ali

Mary said...

Awesome pics! Looks like such a great trip. And wow that hitchhiker is sexy - no wonder O picked her up! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...