Sunday, April 19, 2009

Baby's First Hair Cut!

So we had this bet...and the winner got to give WKF his first haircut...O won.

We couldn't wait any longer to give this babe a snip, it has been covering his eyes for months now. So today was the day. O had good technique...sprayed it...

Good hand/scissor positioning...O has a look of focus...and W has a look of complete trust...

Snip, snip...


Check out the technique...so pro....

Et Voila....the finished product....

Not exactly even bangs. But...the customer looks very happy...

I put a hat on him for the rest of the day...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

O don't give up the day job. XO Sister Su

Anonymous said...

When I need a trim, I am steering clear of Hammy T!!!! The technique looked impressive, not too sure about the total outcome!

Anonymous said...

Did you forget that April lives right across the street? Her job is not in jeopardy.

Melissa N said...

Wonder what the bet was about?? And I wonder when I will ever blog about giving C a hair cut, perhaps in five years!

Mary said...

This post made me smile...I refused to go anywhere near the bangs during AMW's early cuts. When those got too long, we had to break down and take him in. But hey, it gives W a great excuse to wear his super-cute Boston hat! Love it!

z's mama said...

I got your back cousin Winter...watch your mailbox! Love Zoe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...