Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Prague Views

Prague is a city that invites you to climb up to get a better view...all day long. Each church, tower, hillside, bridge, hotel and park offers a unique vantage point to admire the red roofs, gorgeous architecture, and buzzing city below.

When I am old, if I remember nothing else about Prague, I hope I remember the views...or better yet I hope to remember the take-my-breath-away feeling I got when I saw the views...



 The staircase below went on and on, and I climbed it a few times in the few days I was there, the view at the top was worth it.

 Here is a view of the city captured from the vineyards of a super old winery...just above the city





 This mini eiffel tower at Petrin has about a jillion stairs (300) inside...but how could you not climb up?






 Chai latte is better with a view...


All the climbing gave me sore legs and made me nervous about race day, but in the end the race was a success and I was glad to have admired the views. Love me a win-win.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...