Thursday, March 25, 2010

Loving the Interweb

My friend the Internet has made me smile several times today.

This yellow piano really got me thinking...I KNOW I would have been better at piano if ours was yellow as a kid. I was terrible...
Ashley's AT post was about a drying thing from IKEA, but it reminded me that it would be so fun to make a custom baby mobile of some sort. This gadget would be a great way to start.
Daddy Likey had a great post on the Jeggings debate (Jean Leggings). I thought this was great. Do you do Jeggings?? O brought me a pair from Tokyo...I've been rocking them. But, I see both sides on this very important topic...


Underwater wedding pix??? Amazing! Amazing! I LOVE this idea. Too cool. Right???


Ummmmmm...this photo made me think that I REALLY need a furry chair. Soon. LOVE IT! The post claims it is a 5 minute project...click here for the details. Then take 5 minutes and make me one!

My friend MWaz had a great blog post about blog posts. I loved the whole post, but my favorite part may have been this photo of her new home office. Wow! LOVE it! I feel like I'd be a better blogger, bill payer, work-from-homer, and all around person if I had a home office as lovely as this, right?

6 comments:

Mimi said...

I must say... being pregnant while Jeggings are so hot has been pretty great.

The Art of Doing Stuff said...

Thanks for the mention! Yay! I love my furry chair. :)

Mary said...

I love the furry chair too! But really I think I must have that yellow piano. One of these days I am going to take piano lessons. Really. Maybe one of the boys will take them with me. And I don't think it makes me a better person, but my office does make me happy! Thanks!

Jen Sharp Gorman said...

i've been rocking jeggings too! LOVE THEM! so comfy! xoxo

z$'s mama said...

We would have been been better at the piano if we didn't have piano lessons BEFORE school with a woman that had a GIANT WART behind her ear that was so distracting I could hardly pay attention....sorry Birdie...that was good money wasted...

thesmallviking said...

i was just looking at jeggins on ebay...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...