Monday, December 1, 2008

Be a part of it, part deux

As discussed, I love to be a part of it at this wonderful time of year. So on Sunday we were back out there, being a part of it.
I spotted (and hearted) these chandeliers at the new Free People store. They were not for sale. The shop looks great. I knew I'd love it...


Also spotted on 23rd was this great window display. Love it! This was at "G", which I cannot find online...it is the cute shop with the green grass-ish rug that is right next to Seaplane (ah, Seaplane...someday I'll buy something there, everything is so unique and special and fun and fabulous).

update: the "G" store is called Galore (Merci Mimi)

While we are talking about 23rd, I must comment that I do not like Sloan Boutique's new space (upstairs from their old space). Somehow in the move they lost the intimate feel...I usually see about 5 things in there that I need (I mean want). Today I saw nothing, I swear it was the new space. It is bigger, but not as inviting. I'll give her time to get the new space all figured out and then I'll give it another shot, but I didn't love....

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Sar, that "G" store you're talking about is called Galore. I was just in there the other day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...