Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Birthday Parties

Align CenterOut in the blogosphere (and in my real life) there have been so many cute BDay parties for kiddos lately. (above is mwaz's little boy)

Below are some pix of some of my favorites....

Below - a birthday parade. Love this idea. I spied it here, on DesignMom.




Below, a cowboy theme. Hosted by the fabulous Stephmodo (who happens to be a friend of mine from highschool)

Below are shots from SC's bday bash across the street. ONE is FUN!

Does anyone (else) remember Trista and Ryan, from "Bachelor" fame?? Well below are pix from their little boy's Candyland themed bday party, which I spied here, on Hostess with the Mostess.

Ambrosia Girl threw quite a bash for her boys. Superhero theme. I love this idea. So cute!


Below are pix from the Tea Party in Cleveland. The B twins had a lovely bday celebration. AB, can't believe they are THREE!!!



Ambrosia Girl does it again! I LOVE the cupcake bar below. Make your own cupcake. Brilliant.

Speaking of cupcakes, this is pretty cute. I spied on this blog. The next shot is from the same party...I love the banners and other tree decor! Note, everything on this woman's blog is pretty great. While you are there, be sure to check out her home.!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...