Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Big News

I can't keep it in any longer.  We are moving.  To......AMSTERDAM! 
 
 
Photos from here.  We'll go in February.  Blog should get interesting...join me for the adventure. 

Some of my past posts get me kinda super excited:

My first purchase will be a rad new minivan (bike version)

I'd love to live in the center of town, but if we needed to be in the burbs for O's commute, this town looks a-OK. 

We have never stopped talking about the boulabaise at this place.  I fear it closed because the website is down, i hope I'm wrong because I want to go back. 

Please share your Amsterdam scoop/experience/expertise...and come visit.   

9 comments:

Birdie and BryGuy said...

WOOOHOO!!! Make room for the old folks!!! Can hardly wait!!! See you there! XOXOXOXO

Christina said...

TBLs go to Amsterdam! Booking my flight now...

Amy Beth Kloner said...

omg omg!!!! That is so exciting, Sara!! Do you think this will be a long term move? Tell us more - your readers want to know!!!!
What a great adventure. Congratulations!

Jen Sharp Gorman said...

amsterdam here we come! so so excited for the fritsch family!! what an adventure. love youuuuu! xoxo

Alison said...

yippee! So excited for you! Can't wait to visit!! xoxo

MLP said...

My favorite euro city!!! How exciting! We want more details please!

jlc said...

Congratulations!!!! Sooo excited for you. You are creating wonderful experiences for your kids (just like your amazing parents did for you).

Love to you all!

adrienne said...

that's so exciting! what a fun adventure for you guys!

Ms. Mayhem said...

Wow!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...