Thursday, December 4, 2008

Funny Confession XXIV

This is an apology and a confession...

Thanks to Facebook I have reconnected with some really old friends. One friend, CC, reminded me that she and I did a very bad thing....

It was the spring of 1989. CC and I both had older sisters....who were at the high school prom. My family was preparing for a move, so we were living in a hotel for a few weeks. The same hotel as the prom. Lucky for us, unlucky for our sisters, our room overlooked the courtyard which was hosting the prom.

2 words. Water Balloons.

Yes, we DID! Lots of them.

LL - almost 20 years later...I am sorry. If it makes you feel better, I debated posting a photo of you in your prom dress for this post. 3 words about that dress....green polka dots. I used my judgement, you are welcome....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...