Friday, October 14, 2011

Running Skirts

As I have mentioned a few times in the past...I adore running skirts (and dresses!).  This past weekend, my attire was alllllll business (yawn).  But, I have 6ish  months to sort out my outfit for BOSTON.  I am loving this NYT article on the subject.  Thank you Mrs. K for sending it my way.  I love that you thought of me. 
My favorite aspect of this article is the 2 new words I learned.  

"Stunner": Stylish Runner - LOVE THIS, I wanna be a stunner!
"Chicking" - Chicking a guy is when you (a girl) pass him in a race.  It stings more if you are a stunner. 

There is a cool infographic site which posts cool stats from Sunday's big race.  They have my chicking stats.  They don't call it chicking, but I do (now). 


OK, I'm bragging.  My cream pie is not yet finished...so I'm allowed. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...