Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Tat Barbie

Have you seen the new hipster barbie??  Pink hair, tats, and a porcupine dog...as noted in the Mercury blog, even Portland Hipsters don't have porcupine dogs! 

I sorta love her.  She looks edgy but gorgeous.  Makes me want pink hair. 


Way cooler than Engineer Barbie.  Ken is gonna need more than sweet kicks to keep up with this gal. 

No doubt mama bloggers are going to get their panties in a bunch over this...it will be fun to follow the banter.

Hey football fans...welcome to my world :).

3 comments:

The 3 Foragers said...

I also love this, although my husband would probably poo-poo it. My 6 year old did squee for the pink hair!

Anonymous said...

Would love pink hair but think that ship has sailed:)

Mary said...

This made it to the local news a couple days ago...I guess some Moms have their panties in a bunch. Thought of you. ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...