Friday, August 20, 2010

Planning a Mama Comeback

I'm starting to get into a running groove again. I have my eye on a few races and I have never taken my eye off of the someday goal of qualifying for the Boston Marathon. If I am going to run races, I need to look good. Everyone knows that the cuter your outfit is on race day the faster you run. You may already know my thoughts on running skirts. But I think I need even more sparkle in my stride. What do you guys think of running in a dress? A few options below...



I'm leaning towards the slim black one. I think it says: "I'm all business, but I've also got some girly sass".
Please chime in with comments...and try to talk me out of it (good luck) if you think its too much.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, not feeling the running skirt but kudos for the running. Seems a bit too tennis to me but take that with a grain of salt i'm just friend and mom to runners:)
xxh

Anonymous said...

I'd love to lose this 30 pounds and be up for wearing something like that. I'm feeling #1 or #2.

Anonymous said...

Sara my dear, you should wear what ever feels right! black if you feel but hot pink if you want! much love CC!

Anonymous said...

Black

amy said...

Girl, I've never run in a skirt but the black one gets my vote. Sassy. If it can improve my PR I'm in. And if you're looking for a race to inspire you I'm running the 1/2 Gorge in October!

Martin and Sarah said...

any would look great on you. Runningskirts.com (terrible website but super cute and comfy) has some great prints. i have the [laid and love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...