Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Funny Confession #75

Confession: I love Ke$ha lyrics and beats...I love when it comes on the radio, I crank it up and jam.  I love that she uses a "$" instead of an "S", do you think I could pull that off?  To help you understand which lyrics I really really like, I made them hot pink and big.

DJ turn it up...



Hot and dangerous.  If you’re one of us, then roll with us.  ‘Cause we make the hipsters fall in love.  And we’ve got hot-pants on enough.  And yes of course because we’re running this town just like a club.  And no, you don’t wanna mess with us.  Got Jesus on my necklace.

I’ve got that glitter on my eyes.  Stockings ripped all up the side.  Looking sick and sexy-fied.  So let’s go-o-o (Let’s go!).
Tonight we’re going hard.  Just like the world is ours.  We’re tearin’ it apart. You know we’re superstars.  We are who we are!  We’re dancing like we’re dumb.  Our bodies go numb.  We’ll be forever young.  You know we’re superstars.  We are who we are!

DJ turn it up

It’s about damn time to live it up. I’m so sick of being so serious.  It’s making my brain delirious!  I’m just talkin’ truth.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...