Monday, January 26, 2009

Magical

Friday night we slept up at Timberline Lodge. We have done this each year, for the past 3 years. It is always a treat and I highly recommend it! The food is great (I am still dreaming about the steak and crab entree that I had), the rooms are rustic but fabulous, and you are right on the mountain. It is really magical! Historical too...


WKF had a pretty good time. I hope that we keep this tradition alive for many years to come, so that he can really look forward to it and enjoy it like we do.

In a few years I think that the heated pool surrounded by snow and skiers is going to blow his little mind! This photo was taken from the window of our room.



I think it would be equally fun in the summer. The pool would feel more normal....but the summer skiing would blow his little mind.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...