Friday, January 30, 2009

I Really Wish...

...that these 4 generations could be together this weekend to celebrate my grandmother's birthday!!!

We will all be celebrating, but I sure wish that we could do it together.

I admire so much about this woman. One thing in particular, she has such a fabulous network of dear friends. Below are a few pix of her wonderful crew. This group knows how to party...and I trust that they are celebrating with her this weekend. I really wish I was there!

GG, we love you so much. SO MUCH! Thank you for being so wonderful! Happy Happy Birthday!

LL, no birthday post about our grandmother would be complete without a mention (and a photo) of you and that yellow bikini from the 80th bday cruise. Speaking of "knowing how to party", you sure got that gene! You were on fire that day....xoxo. Don't you love having a sister with a blog.....I can hardly wait for your witty comments on this post....

And to my PDX crew....I look forward to growing older with all of you...and to celebrating bdays for many many years to come!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...