Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Mommy Matinee

It is so sunny and warm and beautiful today (see, it's always sunny in portland!)...so W and I have cancelled our plans to attend the Mommy Matinee.
However, as soon as we get a rainy day, we are all over it. I am excited to check it out.

Are you a Portland Mommy? And/or do you like the idea of going to the theatre mid-day with a bunch of babies? If so, you should join us....

I am embarrassed to say that I have never even been to the Kennedy School. I have heard such great things about it, I can't wait to check it out.

If you aren't from PDX (or if you are like me and you have never been), here are a few pix from the Kennedy School. This place used to be a school, but now it is a theatre, hotel, bar, concert hall, brewery, and restaurant....fun, right?

This is where the mommy movies are played...love the random mix of seating options. W is going to love this! Me too!



I may pop in the Detention Bar, for old times sake...

And perhaps the Honors Bar as well....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a GREAT idea! I would be all about that if I lived there! So cool!

Anonymous said...

is that you tending bar??? tee hee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...