Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

In addition to trying to be the best wife, mom, daughter, sister and friend that I can be, here is my list...in no particular order. Please nag me from time to time about any or all of these resolutions. Please forgive me when I fail to accomplish them all. Please tell me some of yours...
  • judge slower
  • relax faster
  • knit something
  • exploregon (plan mini vacations all around this great state...)

  • get with it, get a Mac, learn how to use it, use it


  • develop and implement an effective mail management system in the home (so that i stop hiding paperwork on the pushed-in dining room chairs in random piles)
  • stretch
  • start (and complete) the process to acquire french (dual) citizenship. bonjour!

  • find a way to make running part of my everyday life again
  • create a scrapbook/album from our wedding (FIVE YEARS AGO)
  • make WKF a babybook
  • simplify/declutter my closet and the rest of the house - less stuff, less stuff, less stuff
  • read
  • get dressed each day (not sweats...really get dressed in cute outfits...look good, feel good
  • stand/sit tall and upright, no slouching
  • ride a bike more often


  • don't use the sponge in the sink to wash out cheese from pots (O, this one is for you, I know that I drive you crazy with this bad habit of mine...)



  • only eat high quality ice cream, don't waste calories on the crappy stuff - only premium baby....(as I type this I have a pint of haagen dazs on my lap)


  • see above and then do the same with chocolate...only the good stuff
  • wear matching bra and undies
  • wear my hair down from time to time
  • be the best godmother that this sweet bud could ever dream of having

3 comments:

Mary said...

Great list! I'm still working on my "34 before 35" items - it's fun to have these little goals to work towards. (I'm guilty of the cheesy sponge issue, too, by the way - what is the solution?) I think I'm going to stop and get some B&J on the way home...thanks for the inspiration!

Amy Beth Kloner said...

If you can pull off any of those on the list, PLEASE teach me, too. I can help you out with the running and biking. With everything else I'm a disaster. I really wanna learn how to use a MAC, too, but my first foray into apple-land wasn't fun. My poor computer is sick w/ too many viruses, though. BTW, don't judge less. That was one of the funniest things I remember about you!

Anonymous said...

Impressive list! I will be your running buddy:) -L

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...