Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Guest Post



Its been a long time since I have had a guest post.  I'm thrilled to share this one, from Z$.  I hinted that I'd love for her to report back on the TS concert.  She delivered.  Enjoy.  Be sure to reply to her question.  I don't have the "circle one" app working, so maybe just submit a comment.

I think I may have been a bit skard of all the loud noise and lights...but overall i probably would have felt lucky.  Maybe a little old too.  And of course I would always remember it and I'd be so thankful that I had such a cool mom.  I'd also know somewhere in my heart that my mom probably learned to be cool from her little sister...




3 comments:

Mary said...

That is so awesome. I agree with you - I'd feel old but also very lucky to be hanging out with such cool girls.

Jen Sharp Gorman said...

I LOVE this report z$! sounds like taylor was AWESOME!! I choose happy, lucky & good!! xoxo

Amy Beth Kloner said...

This is adorable!
And you are hilarious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...