Thursday, May 3, 2012

Home Sweet Homes

On our recent trip I was able to show the babes 3 of my past homes.  So fun.

Here I am with KK (and P) in front of 210 Babcock.  KK, BMo and I lived here (on the top 2 floors) for a few years after college.  Such good memories. 


And here I am with the babes in front of 232 W. Newton - this is the first home O and I owned.  It was tiny and fabulous and prime prime prime location.  Oh I loved that home.  


No trip to Paris would be complete without swinging by 65 Rue de Seine.  I had the 3rd floor all to myself for the summer of 2000 and it was ridiculously amazing.

1 comment:

hvk said...

so fun to go visit the scene of the crime! I often scheme about an art project that involves all of my former homes...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...