Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Cosi Paris

My Sister-in-Law's Sister-in-Law (SILSIL) is going to Paris. And like any SILSIL, I was eager to chime in with advice for her visit.  

Realizing that my own Paris knowledge is dated, I redirected my SILSIL to the following links...

D*S guide to Paris

I also had to give a plug for Cosi...oh Cosi, I miss you...

For the summer of 2000 I lived in the most charming apt (65 Rue de Seine) in the most charming part of town (the 6th).  Here is a photo of O and WKF standing in front of it which I took when we were there in 2008. 



Just across from my fab apt, is the original Cosi.  This Cosi inspired the chain.  The original is famous for delicious flatbread and loud opera music.  I would open my windows and enjoy the smell and sounds...such good memories. 


Paris, je t'aime.  We will be back.  SweetP needs to visit. 

SN - I'm jealous...enjoy your trip! 

2 comments:

Mills (héron + hibou) said...

Hello! I enjoy your blog so much. A store I would add along with Merci, is Tombées du Camion (http://www.tombeesducamion.com/) it has been on my list to visit for ages. And now they have more locations, before they were only in the 18ème. Also, I always like to hang out in the 2ème, Rue Montorgueil. Oh, and one more, for eating your way through the City of Light, a nice english guide is via David Lebovitz, http://www.davidlebovitz.com/paris/ Happy travels to your SILSIL.

Mary said...

Ah, Paris! I was so excited to get to spend a couple days there. A slightly different experience, having the kids. No time for shopping or wandering or perusing, I'm afraid. (My only purchase on the Champs-Elysees? Diapers.) But it was still lovely. We walked from the Arc de Triomphe, past the Louvre, down to Place Michele and Notre Dame, and back. We walked through the church, played in the gardens, had a nice lunch, rode the carousel, ate ice cream...a very good day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...