Wednesday, May 23, 2012

French Summer

I hope none of you spend a moment worrying about what our slopeside french family does once ski season is over.  I assure you, they continue to live une belle vie.  The week after our visit, they headed south to their home in Sanary, where they run a parasail business for the warm months.  This family works hard, but they have made a lifetime of wise choices to ensure they live the life they want to live.  It is so inspiring.  O and I talk about them so often.  I believe all that stuff about how we can make our own luck and about how we can choose happiness.  These guys live it (remember tonton Gilles's shirt - Life is Fantastic - he exudes that sentiment).  If you are ever in southern france, take a ride with them!


O's sweet Grandmother Mamie lives in Sanary as well.  I adore this shot of Amelie visiting with her and giving her a mani.  So sweet.  



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...