Friday, May 11, 2012

PM Love

Each month I really try to make time to sit down and enjoy Portland Monthly.  I always find great, new, little nuggets about this city.  From the current issue I made this list of things to check out. Join me...

Art a la Carte - this place looks awesome!  A place for kids to get arty and messy, and for a good cause. 
Playdate anyone? 
Tears of Joy Theatre.  I really love a good puppet show. This place looks fun, esp their puppet camp. 

Ventura pump track - this will blow the minds of the kids and their papa
Speaking of biking, I also learned about this series, which is an alternative to the more crowded cyclocross race series.
You Who.  I need to go to a show asap! 




1 comment:

hvk said...

the pump track looks awesome! e & m need to ride it! thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...