Thursday, November 11, 2010

Books

We have lots of kids books, but very few adult books (thank you kindle). I have a handful of art books that I LOVE (thank you annie). Someday I think I'd like a well curated collection of pretty inspiration books. These are the ones I have my eye on.











I heard that this last one is not available to the "general public".  Hey Kate Spade, that is annoying.  And...it makes me REALLY want it...

I want to curl up with a cup of chai and read each of these....or maybe just look at the pictures. 

Please let me know what you think is missing from my list...

2 comments:

MLP said...

I have the Domino book if you ever want to borrow it. Its a great source of inspiration!

Anonymous said...

I've got the well dressed home and I love it!!!!!!!!!
want all the others too!
xh

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...