Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Public Isolation Project

Has anyone in PDX checked this gal out on their way to Rontoms or the Doug Fir or Union Jacks (don't act like you don't know what Union Jacks is)?  The Pubic Isolation Project has her living in full view on East Burnside for a month with zero human contact, but all the online social networking she wants.  Interesting.  I am pretty sure I need to do a walk by...


Let's be honest here, this would not be nearly as interesting if she and her apartment were not both totally adorable, hip and well dressed, right??

Hey - cute isolation girl...check out Portland Sunshine and comment...what else do you have to do in there all month?

Pix are borrowed from the O (link above)

1 comment:

Heather Grace Stewart said...

Hi! I'm totally fascinated by The Isolation Project too---her project coincidentally coincided with my leaving Facebook (I posted my reasons in a blog post "Why I Broke Up With Facebook") and only WISH I could walk by her cool apartment --but I'm in Canada. I write poems about social networking and how the technology is changing us, so stay tuned for a poem about this --something like Lady in the Glass Box ;) Love your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...