Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Beautyrest

Thanks for all the camping well wishes. We totally survived. O went above and beyond to make sure that this was a positive experience for me (and for the kids, obvs). He even outfitted the minivan with a mattress, so that P and I could have our own fullsize bed (once we folded the seats up), while O and WKF slept in the tent. The mattress worked out awesome, it was such a great idea. But, I giggled every time I looked at the mattress because it was covered in the word "Beautyrest". Camping was super fun, but I didn't feel very beautiful or very rested.

I am tres tres optimistic that camping will get better and better if we keep at it. SweetP didn't sleep well at all...and so I didn't either. But she and I had a chat and we committed to keep trying. We had lots of fun. Here is a shot I took from the bed in the morning.

There are lots more posts to be written about camping and our super fab Tahoe visit. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Ms. Mayhem said...

Sounds like that mini-van is paying-off. Great pics and welcome back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...