Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Coast-ing

I mentioned (in this post) that we had friends that have relocated to the coast for the month of July. Well, here is their oceanfront pad...how awesome is that? We were so psyched to spend a night there this past weekend.

The view from that deck:LC is a mother of 2 little ones and is also a ripping surfer. After kicking my butt in a morning beach run, she was nice enough to hook me up with some gear and some pointers. Both were much needed...surfing in Oregon is no joke. The water is cold and the waves are powerful.
Here is me, gearing up:

Here we are together...about to hop in:

Let's do this:
I can't tell you how amazing this warm shower felt after our session, I could have stayed there forever. It took almost forever for me to get that wet suit off...

LC - THANK YOU!!!! Sunday was awesome!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...