Thursday, July 8, 2010

Surfs Up

Let me save you some surf time by directing you to the best posts of the day.

Stephmodo's menu of the week. Ummm...I want to fly to Salt Lake City for dinner every night this week. This gal already has a family of 5 (with a bun in the oven) - so it wouldn't be a big deal to add one more seat at the table...
My friend LH just returned from a rad vacation which got me thinking that I should plan a trip to Mendocino to stay in this sweet cottage (which used to be a children's playhouse):
Check out this wedding. I would love to have crashed it.

And how great is this shot of my friend Mary? She lives in Boston and I wish with all of my heart I could give her my cottage in NH (yes its stiiiiilllll for sale) so she and her kids could swing like this over the lake every weekend of the summer. Sidenote: she is a ripping waterskier too.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Ha! I love that I made an appearance on Portland Sunshine! I really do need another good swing over a lake. Seriously - I'd take your cottage in a heartbeat if we could manage it. Damn lottery. ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...