Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mom Day!

Sunday was the very best day that I have had for a long time. It was perfect.

I came down (after sleeping in a bit) to a red plate breakfast and flowers!

Who doesn't love a day with an ice cream cake?!?!
And the best gift ever? My new coffee cozy!!! Made with love at school. I sipped with such pride!
I also got a nap, a haircut, a run, lots of time outside in the sunshine, and an amazing maui-inspired dinner. Oh, and I found it pretty awesome to come home from my run to find W napping, P happily strapped onto O's chest, and O chatting on the phone with my grandmother - who he called to wish a happy mama day.

4 comments:

Christina said...

Sounds fantastic! What was your Maui inspired dinner? Hmmm...just email me about it.

z$s mama said...

yeah! the red plate!

Anonymous said...

I have to tell you - I have a red plate in my life too, yes the same exact one!!!! It has always been the birthday plate for as long as I can remember and think that it is fantastic that you had your breakfast of it on Sunday!!!! Seeing it here makes me what to research for more so that I can get some backups! -- Much Love CC

Unknown said...

Love it! where did you find your red plate? such a cute idea! I want to steal the idea - i think it would be a hit around here. xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...