Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Love to my mother. And to my mother's mother. And to O's mother. And to my sister who is a mother. And to O's sisters who are mothers. And to all the mothers of O's brothers. And to all my girlfriends who are mothers. And to all my girlfriends who will be mothers. And to the mothers of my girlfriends, who did a fab job making my friends awesome. And to me. And to you.
I asked for a minivan, but I let it be known that I'd also be happy with an ice cream cake and a nap.

2 comments:

BIRDIE said...

THANK YOU!!!! AND I HOPE THE MINIVAN IS PARKED OUT IN FRONT AND THE ICE CREAM CAKE IS IN THE FREEZER AND THE NAP ARRIVES LATER TODAY!!! XOXOX MAMA BIRD

Mary said...

awesome post! hope you are having an awesome day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...