Tuesday, June 2, 2009

How am I doing on my New Years Resolutions?

Warning - this is such a boring post...skip it. It's for my records...

**************************************
Are we really (almost) half way through the year? I have looked back over my resolutions for 2009....

Here is how I am doing.....
  • judge slower - I am conscience of this now, and getting better I think
  • relax faster - getting really good at this
  • knit something - not so much, not yet at least...
  • exploregon (plan mini vacations all around this great state...) - doing pretty well on this one, but there is so much more to see and do!
  • get with it, get a Mac, learn how to use it, use it - Nope. Still want to. Anyone want to buy me a Mac?
  • develop and implement an effective mail management system in the home (so that i stop hiding paperwork on the pushed-in dining room chairs in random piles) - YES!
  • stretch - No, not my thing...still.
  • start (and complete) the process to acquire french (dual) citizenship. bonjour! - Started. Staring is so much easier than finishing, isn't it?
  • find a way to make running part of my everyday life again - I am doing well enough on this one. I feel good about it. Ran a few good races too.
  • create a scrapbook/album from our wedding (FIVE YEARS AGO) - YES!
  • make WKF a babybook - sorta...a work in progress...
  • simplify/declutter my closet and the rest of the house - less stuff, less stuff, less stuff - always working on this one
  • read - yes, doing great with this one and loving it
  • get dressed each day (not sweats...really get dressed in cute outfits...look good, feel good) - I have good days and bad days with this one
  • stand/sit tall and upright, no slouching - room for more improvement here
  • ride a bike more often - YES!
  • don't use the sponge in the sink to wash out cheese from pots (O, this one is for you, I know that I drive you crazy with this bad habit of mine...) - YES!
  • only eat high quality ice cream, don't waste calories on the crappy stuff - only premium baby....(as I type this I have a pint of haagen dazs on my lap) - YES! This one has been laughed at by many...but its working for me
  • see above and then do the same with chocolate...only the good stuff - I have slipped a few times with this one...but doing ok
  • wear matching bra and undies - room for improvement here, anyone want to buy me some sets?
  • wear my hair down from time to time - I must say I am doing really well with this one
  • be the best godmother that this sweet bud could ever dream of having - could I ever be good enough for her, she is the BEST and i adore her!

How are you doing on yours?

1 comment:

Ms. Mayhem said...

I am doing fabulous because after much thought didn't make any resolutions, but I am lov'n the high quality ice cream idea. Good job! (And, maybe Mac will have a two for one deal, I'm in!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...