Saturday, June 6, 2009

Storm Photo

There was a big storm here Thursday, heavy winds and lots of trees down. The storm would have been your average summer storm in the midwest, but here in Oregon it was a really big deal (much like the "arctic blast" which was the top story for at least a month in local news here).

Anyhow, we had a storm.

This photo was in the local paper...along with a boring story about a ramp closed and a tree down.

I couldn't help but notice...how hot does this woman look? Check out her hot car, her sexy dress and the red pumps?!?!? This looks like an Anthro photo shoot. Right? I love it. Go girl. I am dying to know if she always dresses like this or did the tree fall in her path on the perfect day for her to be photographed for the paper?

I think I need some red pumps...to keep in the car...just in case. Oh yea, I think I also need a hot beemer SUV. Does BMW have that model in a hybrid?

2 comments:

Amy Beth Kloner said...

this is awesome. freakin' awesome.

almost too awesome to be real.

i too need to keep red pumps in the car... and a slightly clingy dress for the random natural disaster and subsequent photo opp. Let this be a lesson to all of us.

Anonymous said...

This post cracks me up along with the photo. Thanks for the laugh. SN

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...