Thursday, June 4, 2009

Our 4th 4th a Portland

We are making plans for the big 4th of July party. I sent an evite but for some reason had all sorts of tech difficulties. If you want to be invited (trust me, you want to be), but didn't get an evite for some reason, email me and we'll get it sorted out. The more the merrier (although the guest house is already spoken for, so you'll need a place to crash if you are an out-of-towner). Also, if you noticed that I left people out - let me know - it was not intentional!

I fondly remember last year's bash...baby WKF was so little....

2 comments:

Martin and Sarah said...

Hmmm, didn't get ours. Just kidding we'll be sailing Lake Champlain with the Torneys I believe. Hope you guys get a chance to play VKing. Sales have been going well here and we are doing the Healthy Living Farmer's Market which should be cool. Miss you guys.

Mary said...

Ooh, I so wish we could go. Maybe one of these years. I'll have my own tiny little lump (hopefully!) by then. Congrats on your new nephew! XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...