Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Eat Outside

As I have blogged about in the past, we have a pretty intimate setting to host outside dinner parties at our pad. I wouldn't change a thing about our sweet spot.

However, I am inspired by this photo (which I saw over here) to switch things up just for a night.

O has been working so so so hard on our new yard. I will bore you with photos (of the yard and everything else in our lives since May) once I get my computer/camera situation all sorted out. But trust me, its fantastic. Before he took on this big project, we did not have a flat spot anywhere in the yard...but now...we have a really great stretch of flat gorgeous grass. And a new fence that is lovely to look at. And this new playspace has quite a view. It really turned out amazing and WKF and his new sibling will be spoiled rotten just by getting to play in it.

The project is for the kiddos. But some night, after they go to bed...I'd like to move our big fab table over to their yard...and string some lights...and eat outside with friends...

And I think I'll wear a bright red dress, because the gal in this photo sure stands out in a good way, right?

1 comment:

Martin and Sarah said...

His real reason for doing it was VKing, right?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...