Monday, March 9, 2009

Funny Confession XXXVI

I am somewhat afraid of going out in the age of Facebook. Are you?


We went out a lot this weekend. More than usual. A lot more than usual. It was super fun. But it is different than it used to be. I feel like a lot more people bring cameras. Every event we attended (a housewarming, some bdays, mountain date...) was well documented, by many. And I couldn't help but panic and laugh with every flash. I immediately thought "oh god, I'll be tagged by morning and I am not having a good hair day" or "why did I wear this outfit?!". Thank god for the "untag" feature on facebook photos, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have a friend who posted 330 pictures from THIS WEEKEND...glad we didn't hang with her this weekend...we're now officially afraid to socialize with her...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...