Sunday, November 23, 2008

Celebrity posting

Hello sunshine blogging fans,
I was commissioned to post a story about my trip to Vietnam...so here we are! We stayed at the Renaissance Riverside hotel next to the Saigon River in Ho Chi Minh.

Every morning I would start my day with 4 or 5 of these mini bananas. They are even better than big bananas.
GOOD MORNING VIETNAM!

Update by the editor: What did I tell you about this guy and bananas??? (Find out here, here, here or here....) . I am surprised I didn't find any of these minis in his suitcase or pocket upon his return to the US.


I have no idea what this building is...but it looks pretty cool.


This was taken from inside the Ben Thanh market. I have never smelled anything quite so fragrant with stacks and stacks of aged, un-refrigerated fish and all sorts of things I didn't recognize.


We were on a regular size bus and about to turn down this street.


The wiring of electricity was also interesting. This was a common site with about 500 wires coming into a pole.


It was a great trip but even the most legitimate hotels have $25 massages that start off great but may turn down a corner you're not ready for.
"You want massage here"....No thanks

Another update by the editor: I wish he was kidding about the massages over there. "NO THANKS" indeed!!!! Hands off my man...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...