Friday, November 21, 2008

Boiiing!

I have SUCH a spring in my step today.

Why?

Well, little WKF has finally been sleeping a bit better. We are not sleeping through the night yet, but he is making big improvements from his 5 wake per night habits. He has also started to nap during the day...in his crib...this is wonderful.

Also, it is sunny and warm today...love it! What a sunrise!!! God I love it here, have I made that clear? Is it getting annoying?

And the main reason for my spring today...I am dressed head to toe in some AMAZING new duds. My best girl sent me the most fabulous box of clothes. She cleaned out her closet and I was the lucky recipient of her handmedowns. The girl has the best style, the best taste...I could not be happier to be wearing her gear. Oh my girl - thank you! Love you!

These days I rarely get dressed, I usually just toss on some sweats. But wow does it feel great to be up, showered, dressed....I should do this more often. The arrival of this box (combined with WKFs new sleep habits and the fab sunrise) was just the kick in the butt that I needed to pull my act (back) together. Boiiing...boiiing....

As soon as WKF gets up from his nap we are going to carpe diem together!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hip Hip Hooray!! A little sleep makes ALL the difference!!!!
Way to go, WKF!

Mary said...

Yeh for sleeping! Just wait until you start getting full nights of sleep. What a happy post! Have a wonderful holiday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...