Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Ultimate Byte

Chef Joe Capozzi is hilarious and talented. Check out the videos on his new site!


The Schnitzel video is my favorite - I love Schnitzel and I think he is so funny in this one.

I have sampled the meatballs - which M&L C made for a dinner party last week. Yum. Cool thing about that video...there is vintage footage of Joe's grandmother making the meatballs, it is her recipe. Good meatballs.

Full disclosure - Joe is a friend. However, he is also an amazing and accomplished young chef in NYC. I'd love to see him relo to PDX and open up a restaurant...

I am inspired by how he puts himself out there in these videos. I also really enjoy seeing the NYC scenery. Love it. Well done Chef Joe.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...