Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Banana = Boy ?

A very interesting study suggests that banana intake can increase the chances of having a boy. We always have bananas in the house but I am not certain that I intake a lot of them.

Anyone that knows O knows that he almost always has one with him. O never boards a plane without a banana tucked away "just in case". He rarely goes to work without one. Often he comes home with one that he picked up somewhere throughout the day.

Despite this habit of his, I am not certain that he actually intakes too many either. Most often I find them (rotten) in his gym bag, work bag, or car. They are never hard to find...I know the scent well, I have actually grown to love it (that is how much I love him).

Perhaps I have inhaled enough banana scent through the years to have influenced the gender of BabyF? The study did not mention this possibility, but I think that I kind of believe.

Good work O, you know I wanted a boy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...