Thursday, November 6, 2008

To Each His Home

This book looks to be up my alley. Love the cover. Love the title. Book is available here. I first saw it here.

I think our homes say so much about us. Right now my home says, "I have so much potential, one of these days I will feel more pulled together. For now appearances are just not a priority, nor should they be. I am so happy, full of color and personality. I am welcoming. Lately I am not feeling too polished and tidy. I may look a bit tired, but I am so full of love."

1 comment:

Mary said...

Oh, I'm afraid my house would yell at me if it could speak ("When are you going to cover up this hole in the living room?!?"). :-) The book looks cool - I love admiring other people's homes. They do say a lot about us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...