Monday, July 7, 2008

Grandparents!

As mentioned a few times before (here and here), the grandparents are here.

WKF is loving it. I think they are having an OK time too...



I think WKF is good for Birdie...you RARELY see this woman lying on a couch...it is great to see her chill with WKF on the couch for long stretches of time.

Rest assured she is busy busy in between sessions with her Grandson...my laundry is always going, my fridge is cleaned out, it is clean under my fridge, my cabinets are being organized one by one....oh it is GREAT having them here!!!!

Plus, each day I get to go out and have a bit of me time...mani, pedi, haircut, chai latte, etc. etc. - while they watch WKF...so nice! I am getting spoiled, what will I do when they return to the midwest?!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...