Monday, July 14, 2008

Fete Nationale

Today is Bastille Day.

Like the good French family that we are, we celebrated with the other local frenchies at the Portland party on Saturday in the Pearl (BryGuy took some pix, which I will share when he sends them along).

All of the French-ness reminded me of the time I spent in France last summer for work. I was in such a beautiful location (Albi). Too bad it was all work all the time. However, I did get some good pix, see below.

The town of Albi...



My hotel...

And bien sur a biz trip to France would not be complete without a weekend a Paris...




Oh la la...life has changed so much from last summer (4 business trips to France and Finland) to this year (Baby F, Baby F, Baby F, Baby F). Love love love-ing it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...