Thursday, July 17, 2008

Wishpot

Am I the only one that hadn't heard of wishpot before my uber cool friend MP used it for her wedding registry?! How cool is it?? You can register for anything that is available online.


If it wasn't weird, I'd post MPs wedding registry here on this posting so you could get a feel for how cool she is and how cool wishpot is.

She is not limited to picking between pottery barn and crate and barrel (yawn and yawn)...she can pick and choose from the entire ginormous endless world wide web....

As I have previously gushed, I'd marry O all over again any day. And I'd keep most things exactly the same. I may switch up the registry if we did it again...I'd go wishpot for sure.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

i love you ;)

Mary said...

That's awesome! Why wasn't this stuff around for me? Maybe I can convince my sister to create a baby registry instead of insisting on scrounging everything up herself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...