Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A shout out from WKF to his GG

Dear GG,

I think it is so cool that you are online reading my mom's blog and sending us emails. I cannot wait to meet you. I cannot wait for you to hold me tight. I love you so much, my mom and dad keep telling me how fun you are. I cannot believe the stories from your 80th bday party....and I heard your 85th was pretty fun too.

My mom showed me lots of pictures of you - these are two of my favorites. You look beautiful all dressed up...and of course I love love love the photo of you in your winter sweater. I hope you have a chance to wear that soon, after all, this is the summer of winter, right?

It was great to hear your voice on the phone the other day! I am sorry that I had the hiccups when we talked. I get them alot.

xoxo
your great grandson - WKF

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...