Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Wedding Pix

I noticed pix of this wedding on Kirtsy. How adorable is it?? I wish I knew these 2. They are from Portland, perhaps I'll pop over to their cafe (Little Red Bike Cafe) and introduce myself?! Would that be totally weird?
Mimi, will you come with me?! And Mimi, doesn't this make you SO EXCITED FOR YOUR BIG DAY IN 25 DAYS?!??!?!
P.S. I am in love with the photography. Our Labor of Love took the shots. The bride and groom brought them from Atlanta to Portland...worth it, the pix are amazing!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY- I LOVE LOVE LOVE the little red bike cafe!

The two are just as cute in person and their food is DE-LISH!

Lets go together!
xo, rg

Mimi said...

I'm SO excited!!! And I can't wait for you guys to be a part of it!

Mimi said...

I've been onto Our Labor of Love for the past 9 months and I totally love their work. Such great color!

thesmallviking said...

the little red bike is right by my house, i eat there almost every sunday. yummmms.

thesmallviking said...

ok gals brunch at LRBC!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...