Monday, September 29, 2014

All Aboard

Train travel is the best.

The past 2 weekends we have gone by train (Paris and Stuttgart).  Trains are so low stress and enjoyable.  Not to mention affordable and efficient.   Ideally "club seats" are reserved in advance, which means the family sits around a table (great for meals, drawing, conversation).

Dinner last night was fabulous.  It was served to us at our table and we ate as the German then Dutch countryside whizzed by and the sun set, and bonus - it was really good food.

It was another late Sunday night for all of us.  

Monday morning came fast.  But the little rockstars rallied, as they do.  I think it helped that O and I woke them up with a dance party...to this sick beat...and hopefully it is stuck in their heads all day like it is in mine, cuz I love it.  If I'm tired later, I'm just gonna shake shake shake...shake it off.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...