Monday, September 1, 2014

August Snaps

Cleaning off my phone and I wanted to share a few quick shots from our final days of summer...I may have previously posted some of these...my brain doesn't work so good somedays...

I have been practicing braids...and I'm afraid I am not getting any better.  Braids are hard.

 We make quite a team...
We got a little carried away with our custom banner making kit...



 We had so much August rain...but we tried not to let it slow us down...
 I am going to miss these two around the house when they start school.  And I still can't believe we needed layers like this all through August.

 Birdie's bear has come with us on lots of bike outings.
 Love them, but I sorta look forward to grocery shopping alone ...



Popsicle break on one of the few warm days
 Lots of arty partys on rainy days...I even got in on the action which was fun....

 We added polka dots to the bathroom nook...a perfect spot to display our Calder sculptures




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...