Thursday, August 19, 2010

House Love - Selby Contest

I could spend ALL DAY looking at entries for this contest. May the best house win!

Below are my 2 favorite entries.

This house is in Squaw and I'm pretty sure we know these people (confirming with O's sis). If we do know them, I'm totally mad at O's sis for not getting me an invite to hang there yet. Work on it Sam...I need a tour...

And this house is just my style. It was love at first sight for me. Its in Michigan.


I would totally live in Michigan if I could be in this house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya, love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Seems a little unfair to have number 1 in there, they don't look like they're short of a few bob. I think a little run down place like mine would be more needy! Love the color in the second one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...