Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Swedish Home In Luxembourg

As you may know, I used to live in Luxembourg (a million years ago). Thanks to Facebook, I have reconnected with a few of my old buddies from Lux. One of those good friends still lives in Lux. She is Swedish. She recently restored and decorated an AMAZING home. I really want to go visit. Check it out...


Doesn't this house look so happy?! The little house did not always look so cheerful, look at the before shot...

What a transformation, huh? Here is a before from the backside...



And here are a few shots of the backside, after the remodel...




And please take a peek inside. So Swedish-inspired, so fabulous...





Below, my favorite area...don't you want to be invited for dinner?!

AW, thank you so much for letting me share these pix. I am in love with this home. xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...